Altura Learning Academy
We’re passionate about developing your skills that will meet all your needs:
By choosing Altura Learning Academy you will be able:
- To learn wherever you are and on any device
- Study online when it suites you and your lifestyle
- Unlimited, 24/7 access
- We will support you throughout your course via our online trainers
- Our media rich video courses in bite-size modules provide you with a deeper understanding of the carer industry.
- Our story-based scenario videos provide you a broader industry perception.
Visit our Academy site here and discover all the accredited courses available.
Altura Learning Academy & implementation of Bridge LMS
At Altura, we understand that mandatory training & developing the skills of your employees is essential, so our high quality video courses, delivered via our award winning LMS, are designed to support your organisation to achieve and evidence compliance. That box is ticked, but at Altura we don’t like to just tick boxes!
We also recognise that you want to foster a brilliant workforce to deliver outstanding services, so it’s absolutely vital we engage as we inform. That way, we inspire learning and create positive change.
Therefore, at Altura we:
- Produce a vast video library of industry leading, high quality content in partnership with care workers, care providers, international care industry experts and leading sector bodies
- Globally highlight, promote and share best practice amongst our learning community
- Work directly with care providers to constantly develop our LMS, Bridge – innovation requires constant movement.
Implementation of Bridge LMS
One of the many things we’ve learned over the past 20 years, is that the quality of the learning content you provide to your staff is absolutely key. It has a direct impact on the quality of the service they provide.
Therefore, Altura never compromises on the quality of our content. For every piece of content we create we ask ourselves – Does it Engage, Inform and Inspire?
By choosing Altura as your learning provider you can be confident that you are providing:
- Engaging and simple to understand video courses featuring real care staff and service users ensuring learning is familiar, authentic and relevant
- Courses based around high definition video content, supporting the predominant visual learning preference within the global care sector. See it, learn it, do it.
- Unlimited access to your chosen video course library, so your staff can refresh their learning at any time – at no extra cost.
- Access to education from over 50 industry experts
See how Altura Learning can help you!