August 17, 2018 | Altura Blog
We can all think of examples of great or poor customer service that we have experienced both personally and professionally. Poor customer service can lead to you to experience feelings such as disappointment to outright frustration, but how amazing does it feel when you’ve had an amazing customer service experience? You feel heard and valued and are likely to use that service again.
Our new course Customer Service: Five Star Experience has been produced for home care workers. In an increasingly competitive market, it’s important that not just your organisation, but your staff are providing great service that your clients rate highly and recommend to friends.
The aged care course online takes you through various scenarios when service has been rated as satisfactory, and then we see the extra steps that the home care worker has taken so that it becomes five star.
Some useful tips:
- Can you think of a time that you received excellent customer service? What made it excellent?
- Excellent customer service means going the extra mile and exceeding expectations.
- In an increasing competitive home care market, five star customer service can set you apart from your competitors.
How would you like to be treated? Learn how to provide a five star service experience for the older people in your care home.
- Appreciate service as a fundamental philosophy
- Implement specific service strategies:
- The hospitality model
- Going the extra mile
- Exceeding expectations
- Demonstrating courtesy
- Under promising, over delivering
Course name: Customer Service: Five Star Experience
Course Code: R-180817-AU/NZ/UK/IE
Country: All countries
ResHC: Home Care only
Watch the Australian trailer
Watch the UK trailer
Find out More
To find out more about this course please contact Altura Learning for assistance.
Discover our full course library and our award wining LMS!