New Aged Care Quality Standards
Altura Learning (formerly ACC) has partnered with the Australian Aged Care Quality & Safety Commission to create this unmissable course, [Aged Care Quality Standards].
The Single Quality Framework will replace the four current Accreditation schemes in July 2019. Both residential and home care providers will be expected to meet the requirements of the new Aged Care Quality Standards (ACQS) which is all about improving care standards with a stronger focus on consumer outcomes.
But what do these standards mean for you and your organisation? And how does the assessment process work? Well, this course will help and guide you through the process. It explains what consumers and providers can expect and it describes the role you play in ensuring compliance.
What you will learn from the [Aged Care Quality Standards] course :
- Understand the framework that supports the Standards
- Identify the eight standards that make up the Standards
- Explain how the service provider’s performance is assessed against the Standards
- Recognise the role of the organisation in meeting the Standards
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE COURSE?
The complete course includes the video, exercises and assessment questions. You can earn up to 8 CPD hours if you complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
- If you are an Altura Learning “Inspire Member”, the full course is already available to your staff via our Learning Management System. Otherwise, it’s available for purchase as an additional course.
- If you are an organisation and would like to offer this course to your staff, [please contact us here.]