Our new course Customer Service: Five Star Experience has been produced for home care workers. In an increasingly competitive market, it’s important that not just your organisation, but your staff are providing great service that your clients rate highly and recommend to friends.
The course takes you through various scenarios when service has been rated as satisfactory, and then we see the extra steps that the home care worker has taken so that it becomes five star.
Some useful tips:
- Can you think of a time that you received excellent customer service? What made it excellent?
- Excellent customer service means going the extra mile and exceeding expectations.
- In an increasing competitive home care market, five star customer service can set you apart from your competitors.
How would you like to be treated? Learn how to provide a five star service experience for the older people in your care home.
- Appreciate service as a fundamental philosophy
- Implement specific service strategies:
- The hospitality model
- Going the extra mile
- Exceeding expectations
- Demonstrating courtesy
- Under promising, over delivering
Course name: Customer Service: Five Star Experience
Course Code: R-180817-AU/NZ/UK/IE
Country: All countries
Res\HC: Home Care only
Watch the Australian trailer
Watch the UK trailer
Find out More
To find out more about this course please contact Altura Learning for assistance.
Want to see more courses?
Discover our full course library and our award wining LMS!