Win a Free Course
Giveaway for 5 lucky winners!
Enter our giveaway for a chance to win our new course “Documenting in a Care Environment”
About the Online Course “Documenting in a Care Environment”
- Recognise the purpose and legal requirements of accurate documentation
- Identify types of documentation found in the care environment
- Recognise problems caused by poor documentation
- Describe key principles of effective documentation and how to apply them
- The participant will have to fill in its contact details including First & Last name, Organisation, Country, Email and Job Title in order to enter the draw.
- Entry is only to persons who are 18 years of age or over (eligible persons), who works either as an individual or for an organisation in the Aged Care and Disability sector.
- About the prize: 5 winners will be given free access to our course “Documenting in a Care Environment”.
- The competition runs from September 11th, until 10pm September 17th.
- Altura Learning will select the 5 winning entry randomly (using a “RANDOM’ formula in Excel). The 5 winners will be contacted per email on September 18th.