Aged Care Quality Standards
FREE VIDEO – NEW AGED CARE QUALITY STANDARDS
The Single Quality Framework will replace the four current Accreditation schemes in July 2019. Both residential and home care providers will be expected to meet the requirements of the new Aged Care Quality Standards (ACQS) which is all about improving care standards with a stronger focus on consumer outcomes.
But what do these standards mean for you and your organisation? And how does the assessment process work? Well, this course will help and guide you through the process. It explains what consumers and providers can expect and it describes the role you play in ensuring compliance.
What you will learn from the “Aged Care Quality Standards” course :
- Understand the framework that supports the Standards
- Identify the eight standards that make up the Standards
- Explain how service provider’s performance is assessed against the Standards
- Recognise the role of the organisation in meeting the Standards
How to get access to the entire course?
The complete course includes the video, exercises and assessment questions. You can earn up to 8 CPD hours if you complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
- If you are an Altura Learning “Inspire Member”, the full course is already available to your staff via our Learning Management System. Otherwise, it’s available for purchase as an additional course.
- If you are not a member or if you are an individual learner, buy today any courses on our online store and get the course for FREE.
- If you are an organisation and would like to offer this course to your staff, please contact us here.
Register to watch the video
See how Altura Learning can help you!