This module introduces the important concept of privacy and dignity in care and how to support individual’s choices.
After viewing this programme participants should be able to:
• 7.1 Understand the principles that underpin privacy and dignity in care
• 7.2 Maintain the privacy and dignity of the individual(s) in your care
• 7.3 Support an individual’s right to make choices
• 7.4 Support individuals in making choices about their care
• 7.5 Understand how to support active participation
• 7.6 Support the individual in active participation in their own care