Want to work alongside a creative, passionate, and supportive team with high technical abilities?
Join a dynamic, progressive organisation who nurtures creativity, encourages personal growth and is the gold standard of online learning.
Renowned for our superior content and first-class learning platform, Altura Learning is reimagining the education space and is now looking for our next superstar to join the team.
Based in Belrose on Sydney’s northern beaches, we are a leading provider of training in the aged and social care sectors across Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom. We are now seeking a full-time, highly motivated and experienced Salesforce Developer with outstanding customer service and organisation skills.
With a strong focus on customer service, and with the highest degree of professionalism, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will be a forward thinker with a positive can-do attitude.
Design, develop, document and test complete solutions utilising tools such as process builder, visual flow, Apex, CPQ, Lightning Components, APIs and Unit Testing.
Perform Salesforce administration functions including creation and maintenance of users, profiles, roles, permissions, reports and dashboards, custom objects and fields, backups, data integrity, creating support cases, bug fixes, etc
Assist with IT Administration functions to assist users and implementations of other IT systems.
Perform all job responsibilities with the highest degree of professionalism, dedication, and a strong focus on customer service
Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and to develop and report on key Salesforce metrics
Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all support requests
Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionalities
Assist Altura Learning in the development and implementation of new salesforce technologies and enhancements to support business goals
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-3 years of commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Developer minimum
- Experience maintaining, modifying and developing process builders, visual flow, APEX classes, Unit Tests, triggers, APIs and controllers
- Outstanding knowledge of building and maintaining documentation
- High proficiency with Excel data manipulation and Data Loader
- Thorough knowledge of report building and dashboard design
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Attention to detail
- Full driving licence.
- Salesforce CPQ experience
- DocuSign and Conga Composer experience
- Understanding and working with API’s (JSON and XML)
- Experience in basic IT networking and support
- Einstein Analytics experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria to our HR Manager at email@example.com