AN EXCITING NEW ROLE AWAITS…….
Do you want to join a dynamic, progressive organisation who nurtures creativity, encourages personal growth and is the gold standard of online learning?
Renowned for our superior content and first-class learning platform, Altura Learning is reimagining the education space and is now looking for our next superstar to join the team.
We are a leading provider of training in the aged and social care sectors across Australia, New Zealand, and United Kingdom, and looking to expand our reach into the education sector with a focus on vocational education and training.
Based in Belrose on Sydney’s northern beaches, the company is seeking an outstanding, innovative Business Development/Product Manager to join our creative team.
This new role, reporting directly to the CEO, will build and maintain strong relationships in the VET and higher education sectors, as well as Government (in multiple geographical markets), in order to identify, create and realise opportunities to package and sell Altura Learning content. This would also include leveraging these relationships to develop insights into the learning needs of the health and aged care sectors, including advising the content creation team on how existing content could be re-purposed to maximise ROI. Experience with and knowledge in the VET sector/space is therefore essential.
The successful applicant must be able to contribute their knowledge and experience to the organisation, while working within a team of Altura Learning professionals, already comprising profound mastery in production, learning and development, marketing, project management and operations.
Build and maintain strong relationships with training providers, universities, government departments and agencies, peak bodies, and recruiters, particularly in the health and aged care sectors, to gain market insights and ultimately package and sell Altura Learning products.
Develop and maintain commercial agreements with identified partners and clients.
Keep up-to-date with relevant industry standards, mandatory qualifications and other educational developments in the VET, higher education, and corporate sectors to ensure that Altura Learning optimises opportunities to produce education products for these sectors.
Manage the mapping of Altura Learning courses through an external provider and collaborate with the Production Department to ensure existing and future content is designed to support delivery of VET national qualifications and equivalent qualification in other geographical markets.
Build an advisory team to inform the production of appropriate courses to meet market needs.
Work with the Production team, including nurse educators and researchers, to identify how to shape new content, and repurpose and re-package existing content to meet VET needs and new opportunities.
Maintain an intimate working knowledge of the content of Altura’s Learning libraries and membership packages.
Comply with WHS policies to ensure the workplace (including off-site locations) is safe, and that other employees and contracts comply with WHS policies.
Experience and Education – Key Selection Criteria
- 7+ years’ experience of selling education products through building strong relationships in the VET and/or higher education sectors.
- Demonstrated, excellent understanding of the VET and/or higher education sectors – Aged Care preferable
- Demonstrated ability to network with education providers, subject matter experts and peak bodies to develop the learning insights needed to inform Altura Learning’s content planning.
- Ability to extend the aged services approach into developing learning insights for the disability and/or early childhood services sectors in Australia, UK and NZ.
- Current or recent qualification to teach in the Australian VET sector e.g., Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education
- Current or recent vocational competency to deliver and assess aged services units in the Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Services) and Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Salary package is negotiable, dependent upon experience.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an Australian Police check and must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria to:
Altura Learning Australia Pty Ltd
Check out our website to be inspired by what we do!