Are you itching to work alongside a driven, engaged and high performing sales team?
Join a dynamic, progressive organisation who nurtures creativity, encourages personal growth and is the gold standard of online learning.
Renowned for our superior content and first-class learning platform, Altura Learning is reimagining the education space and is now looking for our next superstar to join the team.
Based in Belrose on Sydney’s northern beaches, we are a leading provider of training in the aged and social care sectors across Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom, and are seeking a full-time, highly motivated Business Development Executive with exceptional communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
As a successful Business Development Executive (BDE), you will have a background in business development or relationship management, an ability to build lasting connections with your clients, and an impressive history of achieving or exceeding sales targets and KPI’s. You will be an outstanding communicator, professional in approach with a warm, friendly demeanor. Experience in a health or education related field is highly desirable. Current driver’s licence is a must.
- Achieve/exceed business renewal sales targets
- Maintain effective relationships with existing clients to determine their present and future needs and identifying opportunities to cross-sell and upsell products and services.
- Manage all active customer contract addendums
- Business development of new clients by identifying and securing new business accounts
- Make outbound calls and take inbound web enquiries to prospective new clients to qualify and identify suitable contact for BDM’s to promote products and services
- Proactively assist with regular database cleansing and updating for key contacts within accounts
- Utilise CRM database with each prospect/client interaction including scheduled appointments, follow up calls and accurate contact details.
- Provide backup support to customer service team for new business implementations where required.
Experience and Education
- Demonstrated experience in B2B solution based new business and online product demonstrations
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills within a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS office and internet/cloud based applications
- Experience of Customer Relationship Management systems – Salesforce preferable
- 5 years or more of new business solution selling within aged care, homecare or disability care sector
- Degree Qualified, Tertiary qualifications in a business-related field
Salary package is negotiable, dependent upon experience.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an Australian Police check and must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria to our HR Manager at email@example.com