Care Industry Support Package
Including 10 key courses on the Learning Management System, Bridge
10 key courses on the Learning Management System, Bridge
In response to COVID-19, Altura Learning have put together a training support package. The Care Industry Support Package aims to provide the care community with the training resources needed for rapid training of existing staff on infection control protocols and best practices as well as other mandatory topics.
The support package includes a bundle of courses chosen by our Learning and Development Team.
WHAT IS IN THE SUPPORT PACKAGE?
- Six months access to a leading Learning Management System: Bridge
- Ten key courses including COVID-19 and the principles of infection control
- Free access to Altura Learning’s popular COVID-19 resource, including videos that demonstrate hand hygiene and PPE accompanied by a skills assessment.
- Free implementation of all the above systems and resources, remotely.
- Video based content that reflects real situations which staff encounter daily, ensuring learning is relatable, authentic and relevant
- Courses are constantly reviewed to ensure alignment with best practice, industry legislation and guidelines
- Upload your existing content and powerpoints into Bridge to create courses and share with your teams
Convert any face-to-face training into online training quickly and easily using the Bridge course authoring tool
- Robust reporting, allowing you to track every aspect of training and compliance from one easy application
- Access to webinar training on subjects such as authoring, reporting and other practical applications of Bridge
Remote access to all training, allowing staff to train from anywhere, with any device with an internet connection
- 24/7/365 support via live chat, email and phone – ensuring your staff can access their training at any time of day, any day of the year
All of this is available in a cost effective, off the shelf package with no long term commitment.
To find out more about the Care Industry Support Package or to become a member today, simply click the button and a member of our team will be able to assist you.
The Care Industry Support Package includes a course bundle for either residential or home care sectors. Both packages have been selected carefully by our Learning and Development team to best reflect the needs of the industry dealing with onboarding and infection control as a priority. We have also included for free our COVID-19 course.
Home Care courses
Why Choose Altura?
Our videos are filmed in real care settings, using real staff in real scenarios.
Best Practice GUarAnteed
Courses are constantly monitored and updated to ensure they reflect best practice standards.
All our courses are co-designed with industry experts – with both clinical and academic expertise.
Wealth of Knowledge
Our full course library consists of over 150 courses covering subjects for Residential, Home Care and Disability.
We have in-house studios and production teams.
New Courses Monthly
Altura Learning is committed to helping you support your staff. We believe strongly in our core values: making a meaningful difference to the lives of our learners and the people they support. That is why we constantly challenge ourselves and each other to explore new ideas and create better approaches. The Care Industry Support Package has arisen from our desire to give back to the care industry community, and support as many people through the COVID-19 Pandemic as we are able to. If you have any questions about the package, or how we can help you please click the button to enquire and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you.
What is Bridge?
Altura Learning has exclusive rights to utilise the learning management system Brudge, for the care industry. This platform hosts our high quality video content and supports you to create your own eLearning courses, track compliance, upload previous recordings or presentations, and much more.
The Authoring Tool within Bridge is amazingly powerful, and doesn’t just apply to creating courses. We’ve had members use the authoring tool to create Care Plans, Recruitment Assessments, Policy Updates, Performance Reviews and much more.
With the Authoring Tool you can create your own course, specific to your organisation – in less than 15 minutes – with practice it could be even quicker. Our favourite example of success with the Authoring Tool is Bradford Council that utilised the Authoring Tool to create a Delirium course during a quality inspection, and trained 100% of their staff before the inspection was complete.
It’s not just the Authoring Tool that is powerful. The Bridge Reporting system enables you to see at a glance how much of their education your team has completed. You can even send messages by selecting a group within the report, for example to encourage those lagging behind, or to congratulate those who have completed their education.
To find out more about the Care Industry Support Package or to become a Member today, simply click the button and a member of our team will be able to assist you.