Bolton Clarke Staff Learning Platform
Welcome to Altura Learning!
As an employee of Bolton Clarke, you have access to Bridge Learning Platform. To start your learning journey, simply click here.
If you don’t remember your password, please click here.
Your username is First letter of your first name followed by your last name ie : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge Support is here to help you with any issues to do with your Bridge account :
- available 24/7 365 days
- a live chat function is also available once you have logged in.
- Please activate your account within 48 hours.
Telephone: XXXX XXXX
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletters
If you are a nurse, a carer or an employee at Bolton Clarke
Sign up to our monthly newsletter here.
If you are part of the L&D team and Management team
For L&D Managers & their teams
Share & Display a poster of your new Learning Platform
To help you get the most out of the learning platform Bridge, we have created a poster for you to share with your employees.
Before you print the poster, please follow the few easy steps below:
- Add in your unique Bridge Learning URL in the ‘Where can I access my online learning’ section of the poster.
- Add in your internal contact and email address in the ‘Contact Us’ section of the poster. This is usually your Training Coordinator or Manager.
The poster is designed for managers to print and share with their staff. You can:
- Print the poster and display in communal working areas
- Copy the text and send this via email to your staff attaching the poster
- Promote the poster in all your internal staff communications such as newsletters
Promoting new courses available
To make sure your staff is aware that there is a new course available, we’ve created a customisable poster. Before you print or share the poster:
- Please update the course title, the visual and the learning outcomes
- You can also include the URL of your Bridge platform
All the information and visual about the course are available on our library website.