You are a strategic thinker… a born communicator… and have a passion to build something great.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team in Belrose NSW.
Situated on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Altura Learning is Australia’s premier producer of learning media for the social care sector. Our content is mostly for residential aged care and home care. This is distributed to 200,000 learners across Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Ireland.
What we do
We create more than 25 high quality, video-based courses per year, distributed via an innovative Learning Management System. Through our suite of more than 150 courses, we are inspiring learners to improve their lives and the quality of the lives of the people they support.
Our course library can be viewed at https://library.alturalearning.com/
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will lead the development and production of all company communication, including creative, management and tracking of campaigns. You will develop and maintain strong, enduring relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including media, Government and peak bodies. Your keen eye for detail will ensure that all comms are on-message and on-brand.
Key areas of responsibility are to:
- Monitor key performance metrics and recommend new initiatives that increase brand awareness.
- Plan, develop and analyse executive leadership reporting for the management and monitoring of key performance metrics and insights.
- Manage suppliers to ensure the accurate delivery of all communication and marketing materials.
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and manage budgets, forecasting and track spending.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and facilitate opportunities to leverage digital marketing across the entire organisation.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a communications or marketing discipline and have a minimum of 5 years practical experience in the areas of digital marketing including copy writing and online paid advertising.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining brand standards and the ability to project manage a range of projects and effectively prioritise competing demands
- The ability to develop, nurture and manage positive working relationships and deliver excellent customer service with both internal and external customers
- Excellent process-oriented organisational skills and experience
- Experience with marketing Automation Technology (Pardot)
If you are ready to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving organisation, please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
For information on what we do, please go to https://www.alturalearning.com/
Applicants must have current working rights for Australia.