BUILD A CAREER PATHWAY
BENEFITS TO ALTURA LEARNING MEMBERS?
Members can take advantage of this partnership in two ways
- Altura Learning courses have now been mapped to units of competency making learners who have viewed them one step closer to an accredited qualification. Altura Member organisations can now offer a career pathway for their staff ensuring they
- maintain a high standard of care for their clients
- retain staff and remain an employer of choice
View how Altura’s courses map to units of competency here [LINK TO PDF]
- Completing accredited training through Altura Learning Academy (the Academy) learners will make use of the quality Aspire products that are used to build the Academy courses. The Aspire product includes;
- Learner Guides that are written by subject matter experts and instructional designers to fully cover each unit of competency
- Case studies and examples introduce a lively range of job roles and workplace settings.
- Practice Tasks and Learning Checkpoints offer opportunities to demonstrate growing understanding while also providing the scaffolding for the Final Assessment.
- Different types of questions suit different learning styles.
See how Altura Learning can help you!